Monday, September 30, 2013

Muller: I am not leaving Bayern


Thomas Muller has insisted that he has no intention of leavingBayern Munich as he is happy with life at the Bundesliga champion.

The Germany international, 24, was recently linked with a move to Barcelona after visiting the Catalan capital, but has stressed that a transfer to the Spanish powerhouse is not an option at this stage of his career.

"I was in Barcelona for personal reasons, but these things immediately appear online nowadays," Muller told Sky90. "Of course, it is flattering when you're being linked to a club like Barcelona. I am very happy at Bayern, though. Bayern mean a lot to me and have a place in my heart. I hope to stay at Bayern for many more years to come."

Muller's contract with the Bavarian outfit runs until June 2017, and he has been only one of a few German players to be linked with Gerardo Martino's men recently, including Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels.

No comments:

Post a Comment